Rawhide
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2010
- Messages
- 3,626
- Reaction score
- 2,194
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SouthWestern USA
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore, Nox 800, Etrac, F75.
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Upvote
26

Yes the area I was hunting I hunt a lot. Im sure there are others who hunt there too. I will post more as I reply to the other threads.Casca , That is a really pretty Large Cent - in general terms - what kind of site were you in when you found that ? Looks
like a surface find ,( I'm guessing that's what you mean by a "new drop" ) Kid lost his show and tell piece perhaps ?
Nice find Amigo ! Would have made my month !
( my 2015 Redbook of U.S. Coins - shows $25 for F, and $32 for VF - so we're not talking huge $$$ here )
What is the connection between the title of your post , and the coin you pictured in the post ?
That is a great coin! I think you are right about it being dropped recently.
I don't quite understand the thread title. Could you elaborate?