What's new

1855 French coin

Lord Verdigris

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
3,936
Reaction score
9,273
Golden Thread
2
Location
East coast Canada
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did a decent hunt today but it was raining, grass was long and bugs were bad so I cut the hunt short. I was back to the spots I've been at lately but the soil is so hard on all the old coppers that I'm lucky two of the three I got today held up half decent. I got a 1855 French five centimes, 1920 Canadian penny, a 1832 Nova Scotia half penny token,shoe buckle and a nice little crotal bell that still rings after I cleaned out the dirt inside. Thanks for looking! [emoji2]
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437315986.142008.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437316000.032957.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437316009.752503.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437316020.100264.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437316033.367652.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437316044.340930.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437316053.578284.webp
 
Upvote 20
Sweet looking bell!!!!!
 
For a short hunt you did super well in finding that many old coins and items.
 
HEY 79 FOR BATTLING BUGS AND RAIN OR RAIN AND BUGS . YOU STILL WERE ABLE TO COME AWAY WITH SO NICE FINDS. NEAT CROTAL AND SHOE BUCKLE ? OLD COINS LOOK PRETTY GOOD TOO.
 
Nice return for a short hunt. Love the bell!!
 
Nice finds! Congrats!

I'm still looking for a crotal bell and any half coin...except zinc, those I find!
 
I like that old French coin.
 
nice old French coin!, nice shape too!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom