Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all - The finds below are from 2 old yards and the 1862 Brittish LC came from an old School yard. Keepers include 4 Indians (1883, 1896, 1900, 1907) and 23 Wheaties ranging from 1910S to 57D. A few relics such as my oldest Military button to date (Johnson Steels on back), Baby Spoon (WMA Rogers ONEIDA LTD), pocket knife and some sort of Broach. Hope the ground stays soft a few more weekends :laughing7:. HH.......Brent

Attachments

• DSCN5362.JPG
    DSCN5362.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 466
  • DSCN5373.JPG
    DSCN5373.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 486
  • DSCN5374.JPG
    DSCN5374.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 481
  • DSCN5375.JPG
    DSCN5375.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 480
  • DSCN5367.JPG
    DSCN5367.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 467
Re: 1862 British LC

Do you mean a Brittish Large Penny :laughing9: :laughing9: Love your indians they look great. :thumbsup:

Re: 1862 British LC

Marchas45 said:
Do you mean a Brittish Large Penny :laughing9: :laughing9: Love your indians they look great. :thumbsup:

Yes - thats exactly what I mean :laughing7:. Corrected - Thank you!

WTG! Love those two nice Indians! :icon_thumleft:

nice hunt bro....that is some sweet green! Congrats on a good hunt with that British largie, and those indians are sweet and have some nice detail....you should show us a picture of that 1910 s wheatie... Good huntin! :thumbsup:

1910S Wheat ;D

Attachments

• DSCN5384.JPG
    DSCN5384.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCN5385.JPG
    DSCN5385.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 352
Sweet hunt, Brent. :icon_thumright: Congrats on the British LC and greenies. Love the baby spoon. :thumbsup: Have you tried looking up the spoon pattern at all to get a date?

Yes, I hope the freeze holds off! :P

HH

Congrats Brent on that old LC! You've been raking in IH's left and right all year, how many does that make ;D Cool spoon too, sure is shiny. Nice wheatie too, wheat stalk ends not really worn, and good details on Abe's jawline, VF-20?. I never realized the early S-mint Lincoln cents are worth a few buck$, nice semi-key! ffd

Michiganne said:
Sweet hunt, Brent. :icon_thumright: Congrats on the British LC and greenies. Love the baby spoon. :thumbsup: Have you tried looking up the spoon pattern at all to get a date?

Yes, I hope the freeze holds off! :P

HH

Thanks Anne! I did find that same spoon on-line but not the date. Most of the similar baby spoons I found by the manufacturer were from the 40s and 50s

fistfulladirt said:
Congrats Brent on that old LC! You've been raking in IH's left and right all year, how many does that make ;D Cool spoon too, sure is shiny. Nice wheatie too, wheat stalk ends not really worn, and good details on Abe's jawline, VF-20?. I never realized the early S-mint Lincoln cents are worth a few buck$, nice semi-key! ffd

Thanks D! My Indian count got to 34 this year ;D. Gotta love the Minelab!!

Awesome finds!! Congrats on the old penny, nice IHs and pile of wheats :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back