tsabeach
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
12/5 wheat 149&150
Took an extra long lunch today from work to try to find 1 more wheat to beat last years wheat #. Found 2 wheats that brought my 2011 total to 150 found for the year which was one of my goals for this year. Also found a cool pin dated 1936. Hope to still get out a few more times before the freeze.
Took an extra long lunch today from work to try to find 1 more wheat to beat last years wheat #. Found 2 wheats that brought my 2011 total to 150 found for the year which was one of my goals for this year. Also found a cool pin dated 1936. Hope to still get out a few more times before the freeze.


. I'm curious about the '36 pin you found. Any idea what it was presented for or related to? Looks like brass
I'm hoping that this Monday is as good as the weatherman says cuz if'n it is - I'm gonna hit it one more time.






