postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey everybody!
here are some of my finds from my last 2 times out. I went back to the school that has been producing some and found most of the stuff there, but then the marching band came out to practice, so I boogied. I got permission at an old farmhouse and dug the 1872 IH, a rosie, and the 2 center there. (they said it had been hit by 5 people)
Also, I count 26 wheat pennies all together including a 1909 and a couple other early ones.
Thanks for looking all HH, Griff
here are some of my finds from my last 2 times out. I went back to the school that has been producing some and found most of the stuff there, but then the marching band came out to practice, so I boogied. I got permission at an old farmhouse and dug the 1872 IH, a rosie, and the 2 center there. (they said it had been hit by 5 people)
Also, I count 26 wheat pennies all together including a 1909 and a couple other early ones.
Thanks for looking all HH, Griff
Attachments
-
7-29.webp36.9 KB · Views: 131 -
7-29 jewelry.webp23 KB · Views: 120 -
7-29 pendant.webp23.4 KB · Views: 120 -
7-29 2 cents.webp36.2 KB · Views: 124 -
7-29 2 cents back.webp37.6 KB · Views: 123 -
7-29 IH.webp31.9 KB · Views: 116 -
7-29 Filip.webp20.3 KB · Views: 111 -
7-29 Filip2.webp28.9 KB · Views: 114 -
7-29 coins2.webp26.9 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
Love the 2 Center too! - sure cleaned up nice with great detail. Sweet looking Silvers and relics too. What is the one that is bent over? WTG man! 






