What's new

1877 Seated Quarter and a 1929 Standing Liberty Quarter!

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quarter day at a old colonial site I have found good stuff before. Very happy to pull a Seated Quarter, 1877, amazing how the stuff keeps coming in order of what I want to find. Capped Silver is next. I spent 4 hrs hunting, also found a pewter thimble, sweet!

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20151130_112608.webp20151130_134519.webp20151130_134448.webp
 
Upvote 68
A couple of nice coins there...I always like finding seated....can't wait to see that capped bust your gonna dig.
 
Despite the wear, that is a good looking seated quarter. Still swinging the Deus?
 
Well, then, why didn't you post a trifecta? OH! Nevermind, I forgot, clad quarters aren't "worthy" finds. My bad. ;)
I didn't think of it

A couple of nice coins there...I always like finding seated....can't wait to see that capped bust your gonna dig.
Thanks, love the positivity!

WILL THE REAL MISS LIBERTY PLEASE STAND UP, PLEASE STAND UP!!!!
HAAAAA

just tell me your favorite beer, and we will hunt till we puke.
Root beer

Despite the wear, that is a good looking seated quarter. Still swinging the Deus?
Thanks buddy, yep, I love that Deus
 
Well then... Barq's root beer for everyone!
 
untitled.webp
I could drink these all day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom