Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2015
New York/Florida
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DEUS ALL THE WAY
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone I've been out hunting today I was waiting for a job to open I saw small wooded lot I walked in and found myself on a marshy side of a small lake I walked out and drove around the other side. I found telltale signs of an old horse and wagon trail I started swinging. I only had 30 min. I saw a hill where wagons defended with a rock path wide and long I hit the side of the trail. Bingo a solid 88 on my tek gamma 6000. But it seemed to go everywhere
I'm thinking beer can I flipped the plug and saw coins. Lots of them. All counted there are 42
Sorry no barber dimes or silver quarters just a bunch of copper pennies and some Rosie's a few nickels and three quarters image.jpgimage.jpg

Upvote 4
You almost made me jealous, whew, thank goodness all you found is the same stuff that I find. Congrats on not finding a Morgan!

I don't always read the post and just look at pics. My mind was saying Morgan, the pic was saying Morgan Pocket Spill. Had to read it. Got me.

That sir! , is without a doubt the very finest CC Morgan I never saw.....tsk tsk.:laughing7:

so why the deception? is that not a good enough find?

Nice coin spill recovery!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back