What's new

got in a box at auction that I didnt even know was interested there...

kygirl1227

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
148
Reaction score
104
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dry Ridge, Ky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
got in a box at auction that I didn't even know was interested there...

Old flashlight....still works any body have any input or info on it... 20150518_143115.webp
 
Upvote 8
meant to say In there...but it came out interested there...lol sorry hate auto text
 
No idea, surprised there are no marks or info on it, they used to take pride in their work and made sure everyone knew who made it. But I like it!
 
oh, im sorry im an idiot it does say very little at the bottom EverReady made in usa...lol sorry I just seen it:laughing7:
 
meant to say In there...but it came out interested there...lol sorry hate auto text

Cool find, be careful with the auto text, no telling what might come out?
 
Looks like a flashlight from a military pilot's survival vest? Cool find, congrats. Sub8-)
 
A little late on the reply but as my momma always said, better late than never, lol... Your flashlight dates to mid 1920's and is called aptly enough, a pocket light or more specifically a 2 Cell Nickel Plated Brass Pocket Light with Side Hinge and Right Side Battery Mount. :wave:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom