What's new

1899 morgan silver eagle

BeerBelly

Full Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Hey fellas,
My brother in law gave me an 1899 O Morgan silver eagle. I can't post a pic as I'm staying at the inlaws house right now. It's not in very good condition. I checked on the net and see them going for anywhere from $10 to $400. I'm feeling guilty about accepting it, but I just couldn't say no!
I also found 5 40%'s and another walker (my second walker this month!) in a box I picked up monday.
I got my brother doing this too, he ordered 2 boxes from wells fargo. Hope he strikes silver!
 
Upvote 0
Just so you know, that coin is not a silver eagle (referring to a 1 ounce silver bullion coin) but rather a standard circulation-issue silver dollar.
 
Great job on the easy silver!!! As long as you say Morgan, then we know what your talkin about. :thumbsup:
 
Cool Walker find tho. Always exciting finding one of those in a roll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom