What's new

18k and three crusty silvers

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
18k and three crusty silver's

I just read the post someone wrote about being in a gold slump and yes, indeed I can relate. I finally had to drag myself down to the beach this weekend because of lack of motivation and almost three months of finding no gold. I was happy I did go though as I got these 4 rings. A 4 gram 18k and three silver's. The big thick silver ring seems to be be pretty old and has what appears to be indian or spanish lifestye depictions. Pretty cool.
...I guess I'll be going back to the beach real soon.
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    69 KB · Views: 600
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    115.1 KB · Views: 600
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    121.2 KB · Views: 599
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    71.1 KB · Views: 586
Upvote 0
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

Nice way to break your slump. I found less than $1 today and one junk earring. It has been a real long time since I found an 18k item. Congrats. Ralph
 
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

Tring to catch up with me ?Way to go nice finds !!
 
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

Sweet!
 
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

good hunt! it will be interesting to see how they clean up.
 
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: just awesome swwwwwwwwweet ring 18k
 
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

That silver is Awesome!!! I was also in a slump, then I hit 4 gold, so you never Know.
 
Re: 18k and three crusty silver's

Da Sand Crab said:
I just read the post someone wrote about being in a gold slump and yes, indeed I can relate. I finally had to drag myself down to the beach this weekend because of lack of motivation and almost three months of finding no gold. I was happy I did go though as I got these 4 rings. A 4 gram 18k and three silver's. The big thick silver ring seems to be be pretty old and has what appears to be indian or spanish lifestye depictions. Pretty cool.
...I guess I'll be going back to the beach real soon.

Wow Nice One!... haven't bought a detector yet. I borrowed one from HD and found two tokens. Detector was too complicated for me to figure out how too adjust and operate so I gave up and just resorted to just dig... Aloha!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom