Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I loaded up the bike and decided to stay local. The weather was great and the CTX was humming. I recovered 73 coins and a few interesting items. One item was a dirt encrusted ring that I thought might be a piece of copper tubing. After cleaning it and giving it a few lemon juice soaks, I started to see a little detail. Sure enough, on the inside of the band,, 18K.

IMG_6385.JPGIMG_6381.JPG

IMG_6384.JPGIMG_6386.JPG

Upvote 11
I have a lot of copper rings Im just now getting too cleaning. Very happy find there.

ATW, the copper ring is very interesting, but the star of the show is the little black XM177 hiding over in the lower corner! Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

There's some nice early wheats at the top of the Xmas tree too! Good hunt, very good hunt.

I have a brass one marked 14k

ATW, the copper ring is very interesting, but the star of the show is the little black XM177 hiding over in the lower corner! Happy Hunting, Sub 8-)

Yep,, I thought the little burp gun was too cool to leave in the hole,, lol

Your thread title misled me Lol!
18k brass! Nice
Nice hunt, cool finds!!

Congrats on a great day out swinging! :occasion14:
You killed it out there. 73 coins is a nice haul. Add in the ring and gun and that is icing on the cake!
Good pics! Like they way you line up the coins. I do similar. The tree of Lincolns was really cool.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back