What's new

18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Fresh from the ocean, this South Florida find is probably an oldie going by the design of it.
HH Gary
 

Attachments

  • opal & diamond ring .webp
    opal & diamond ring .webp
    16 KB · Views: 1,016
Upvote 0
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Nice looking ring, looks new.
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Nice find! :headbang:
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Oops red just fell In Love !!! Again!!!
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Gosh you never find any minor findes ,good on ya

Jonnie
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Not again- Gary your killing me
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Real Beauty Gary :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Woooooooooooooooooooo Baby.....................Nice find!!!!!!!!
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Very beautiful ring, I love it
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Sweet.... is that an opel in the middle?
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Super nice find, too bad I'm stuck in Afghanistan for a year but when I get back to my home state of Florida I'm going to hit it hard!!!!! good luck
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

WOW!!!!!!! Talk about a beauty!! Congratulations.
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

seapro1 said:
Super nice find, too bad I'm stuck in Afghanistan for a year but when I get back to my home state of Florida I'm going to hit it hard!!!!! good luck

Be careful over there, the natives are restless!
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Sure has that old style look to it.
Very nice ring!
Hey, Gary... I have the same name as you..... can you send me some of your good luck?
:)
Gary G.
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Nice, Way to go...
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

wow :o that is a beaut ring - love to see it in the sun - opal is so out of fashion it sickens me - it will come back for sure.
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Can't say anymore that what's already been said Gary....
so congratulations on a sweet find. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

"Very Nice" congrats :thumbsup:
 
Re: 18K gold opal & diamond ladies ring

Nice opal, but strange that it is so nice. I was always told that salt water is not good on opals and I think the sand would have scratched it more. Too bad you dont have a video of you finding it. Looks like it will sell a few more books though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom