What's new

18K Gold, Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and Diamonds

Gary Drayton

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2007
Messages
357
Reaction score
663
Golden Thread
2
Location
Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another South Florida water hunting keeper in the scoop this morning, 1/2 ounce of 18K Sapphire, Emerald, Ruby and 26 diamonds. The original site I had chosen had three guys already in the water, but plan B worked out just fine. I was in the house all of 5 minutes before the wife confiscated the ring for safe keeping.
HH Gary
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2083.webp
    DSCF2083.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
Upvote 0
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice find and good for your wife Gary Drayton!
 
Your plan B resulted in an A+ find!
 
1) A truly Magnificent find and the stones have been tested and are real. 2) There must be some understanding between you and your wife otherwise her confiscation of the ring sounds harsh. 3) Thank you for sharing as that is a Real Fine Find!......................63bkpkr
 
Thats three once in a lifetime finds in the last week.
 
That ring is BEAUTIFUL!!

Congrats , Gary!

Lorraine
 
Hey Gary! Fantastic! Say, what were the CTX numbers on that ring? How deep was it?

BTW, I am almost half finished with your hardcore book. Thanks for the fast shipping!

MG in Kentucky.
 
Really nice ring...Way to go!
 
Another one of your beautiful ring finds. Just gorgeous.
 
makes me want to hunt under water
 
Oh the color of that yellow gold.....Huge ring it looks like it would be loose on your thumb! WTG Gary...another great find.

Cliff
 
Nothing but gold and emeralds down there..lol Nice one again!
 
Hey Gary! Fantastic! Say, what were the CTX numbers on that ring? How deep was it?

BTW, I am almost half finished with your hardcore book. Thanks for the fast shipping!

MG in Kentucky.

It looks to me to be a 12 - 27 at about 12" deep with that weight....... Papa Okay Gary let us have the numbers if you can get it off your wife's finger long enough to do that..... Lol Papa
 
Another amazing find Gary. You wife must be the most bejeweled woman in Florida.
 
It looks to me to be a 12 - 27 at about 12" deep with that weight....... Papa Okay Gary let us have the numbers if you can get it off your wife's finger long enough to do that..... Lol Papa

Spot on with the numbers Beach Papa, I waved the ring under the search coil and it does comes up 12-27 but, early this morning when I found the ring I did not look at the numbers even though I had my snorkel and mask on with my head in the water.
When I heard the gold tone I quickly started scooping. The signal after this ring was a penny and then I hit a nice size 18K gents ring, about 10 minutes before leaving the water I snagged a 14K wedding band. Three gold rings made for a nice Sunday morning water hunt.
HH Gary
 
AWE....SOME!!!! Love it, love it, love it!

Oh, by the way, I lost one just like that....LOL :laughing7: Just kidding. The ring is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on a wonderful find.

HH,
Anita
 
Got to love those wives..... they know a good deal on a piece of jewelry. What can you say about that...... what an exceptional find. We got poor fokes on this side of the island.... SS and TI.... dang kids.

Dew
 
Hey Gary! Fantastic! Say, what were the CTX numbers on that ring? How deep was it?

BTW, I am almost half finished with your hardcore book. Thanks for the fast shipping!

MG in Kentucky.

12- 27 was the numbers but I only found that out afterwards, when I heard the gold tone of my CTX 3030 the first thought that crossed my mind was gold and I have to start scooping. It was not very deep, only two scoops before it was in my hand.
After two hours of digging clad and silver it was a welcome sight and I found another 18K gold ring two signals after pulling this one up.
HH Gary
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom