What's new

18K RING TODAY! Rings #50 & #51

pl8man

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
4,204
Reaction score
4,643
Golden Thread
2
Location
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to the same elementary I have been hunting this past month . I keep thinking something good must be in the dirt . Today finally I was able to hunt the other soccer field and I found the something good :headbang: :hello2: :thumbsup: . I had a nice +24 at 3 inches , I was sure it would be another pull tab . I was very happy to see ring #50 for the year and it was GOLD :hello2:! It is a 5 gram 18k white gold wedding ring . After that it was all clad , $7.71 . Also found a mood ring , it's in the tumbler . Other items were a bunch of old things . One thing was a dated shot gun shell , 1901 .
HH
Glen
 

Attachments

  • 750 ring 2.webp
    750 ring 2.webp
    114.4 KB · Views: 152
  • 750 ring.webp
    750 ring.webp
    58.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 750 ring 3.webp
    750 ring 3.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Almaden finds.webp
    Almaden finds.webp
    206.5 KB · Views: 130
Upvote 40
Very Nice white gold!!
 
Nice ring!! Congrats and HH
 
Wow, gorgeous! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Congrats on digging that Gold :occasion14: How many Golds make up those 50 rings?
 
Congrats on digging that Gold :occasion14: How many Golds make up those 50 rings?


Only 3 gold rings this year . I have hunted maybe half the amount this year as I have in past years . Work has been very busy and no time to get out.
Glen
 
GOLD!
Love it
 
Congratualtions on the very nice GOLD ring! :occasion14:
 
Congrats on the sweet gold ring! Nice head stamp as well. It's got a rarity of 6 out of 10.
 
Hard work and knowledge pay off again congrats!

strick
 
Congrats on the gold.
 
Sweet 18 k ! Congrats!
Even when your time is limited you're still hauling in the gold!
 
Sweet I still haven't found 18k or anything higher than 14k can't wait till I do.Very nice.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom