What's new

1901 home demo

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very very...slow going in the trash and debris.
I managed to pull out a couple things.. The cameo brooch would have been nice if the front wasn't destroyed.
The little garter clip has a patent date of December 98

ForumRunner_20140921_152221.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152247.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152301.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152316.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152342.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152358.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152414.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152431.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152449.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152503.webp



ForumRunner_20140921_152526.webp
 
nice finds and I like the heart button
 
Thanks..it's a Carheartt overall button
 
A.P. I think it's a fob
 
That's some good finds. The 32/40 cartridge is a old one also. Cartridge was first introduced in 1884 in a single shot Ballard rifle. Then later on Winchester and Marlin jumped on the bandwagon with lever actions.
 
Last edited:
Thanks yeah I liked that particular one.. I knew it had some history but it sounds like you know more than me about it thanks for checking it out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom