G gigglygutts Guest Apr 16, 2005 Thread Owner #1 Here's my best find (only find lol) of the year. Just sittin there on a rock by the river. Writting on it is still in great shape cept for *united* is faded and liberty head is faded somewhat. Attachments coin.webp 5.2 KB · Views: 610 coin2.webp 9.7 KB · Views: 642 coin.webp 5.2 KB · Views: 595 coin2.webp 9.7 KB · Views: 603 Upvote 0
Here's my best find (only find lol) of the year. Just sittin there on a rock by the river. Writting on it is still in great shape cept for *united* is faded and liberty head is faded somewhat.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,859 Reaction score 76,305 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2005 #2 NICE FND Congrats Jeff
K KB4IAZ Greenie Joined Jan 31, 2005 Messages 15 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Apr 17, 2005 #3 Nice V nickel. I have a 1901 that was found inside a plaster wall of an old building. I'll take'um anyway I can get them. HH KB4IAZ
Nice V nickel. I have a 1901 that was found inside a plaster wall of an old building. I'll take'um anyway I can get them. HH KB4IAZ
MUD(S.W.A.T) Gold Member Joined Apr 15, 2005 Messages 8,006 Reaction score 899 Golden Thread 0 Location Location: Undisclosed Detector(s) used I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2005 #4 What a good find. Just sitting on a rock hu? What are the chances of that? ( I want one) Keep it up, and HH!! Attachments Shocked.webp 2.6 KB · Views: 619 Shocked.webp 2.6 KB · Views: 565
What a good find. Just sitting on a rock hu? What are the chances of that? ( I want one) Keep it up, and HH!!
K Kentucky Kache Guest Apr 17, 2005 Thread Owner #5 I would leave no stone unturned. There is probably more.
surfrat96 Bronze Member Joined Mar 15, 2005 Messages 1,615 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Hollywood, Florida Detector(s) used AquaSound Apr 22, 2005 #7 Nice find! WTG!!
lonewolfe Gold Member Joined Feb 14, 2005 Messages 5,547 Reaction score 586 Golden Thread 1 Location West Michigan 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 29, 2005 #8 That's the best kind of find- one where you don't even have to dig! HH Lonewolfe