Rogue Relic Hunter
Hero Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2016
- Messages
- 748
- Reaction score
- 593
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Virginia Colony
- Detector(s) used
- DETECTORS: XP Deus WS-4, Garrett AT Pro and Pro-Pointer, Fisher CZ-5
TOOLS: Piranha shovel & R85 Military digger, both by Predator Tools
ATTIRE: Red Head brand Knee-High Waterproof Snake Boots
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Dug a 1908 Liberty Head V Nickle today, down around 8 inches. boy was I surprised. Prior to the nickle, I dug a harmonica reed, so I knew I was in an area that could contain old stuff. 4 hours today and 2 decent finds. I'll take it.
anyone have any idea on the age of the harmonic reed? maybe there is a way to tell era or something. thanks.


anyone have any idea on the age of the harmonic reed? maybe there is a way to tell era or something. thanks.


Upvote
22
My last one rang in when I swept my coil from left to right, but was silent on the return swing.







