What's new

1909-V.D.B. Bucket Lister ;)

j.d. in the usa

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
684
Golden Thread
1
Location
Allentown Pa.
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all hope everyone is having a great time getting out there dirt digging, again I had always hope to find one of these while detecting ;)
 

Attachments

  • 1909-vdb.webp
    1909-vdb.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 255
Upvote 22
Congratz! Too bad it's not an 's' mint. Most of my wheats are in such bad shape that if I did find a 1909 VDB, I probably wouldn't be able to see the vdb. :laughing7:
 
Captain same here i swear a few thousand wheats and I can only date 5% of them most of the time there insuch bad shape i dont even bother to look anymore, i was shocked with this one ;).....
Congratz! Too bad it's not an 's' mint. Most of my wheats are in such bad shape that if I did find a 1909 VDB, I probably wouldn't be able to see the vdb. :laughing7:
 
Congrats! I dug a 1909 last week but it had no VDB.
 
Awesome find, Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Love those VDB Lincolns!! Hold out for the S mint on the next one! Congrats...

-- Jeff --
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom