What's new

1924 class ring

mattgaudian

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2013
Messages
85
Reaction score
577
Golden Thread
0
Location
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
At Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A few months ago I found a 1899 class ring from my town. Today I found a 1924 class ring from the same high school. The last one was found in the water and this one in a park. Marked on the inside with initials and 14k ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476750125.277255.webp . ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1476749938.875808.webp
 
Upvote 48
Shes a beauty! GOLD GOLD GOLD!! :treasurechest::icon_thumright::notworthy:
 
Just gorgeous! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Good luck with the return....they should be what, 110 by now?....better hurry up!:laughing7:
 
Big Congrads, My favorite Gold! Old School Gold!! And a Beauty!
 
That's a really sweet OLD ring. Well played sir.
 
That's a great find congrats

Keep Swinging My Friends!! ;-)
 
I'd hate to sell or melt rings that old. Seriously doubting you would find the original owner on that one less you found them in a grave yard somewhere but the sentimental value of it to me would be too much to let them go. Mainly cause the oldest rings I've ever found were found on a civil war site and one my brother found also belonged to a civil war soldier. I seriously doubt in my time I'll ever find a class ring of that age around these hills.
 
Wow sweet old find congrats...:icon_thumright:
 
Wow - that's a beautiful old ring. That gold must have looked pretty sweet when you dug it up - congrats!
 
Sweet find!! I'm still looking for my first class ring.
 
Nice gold keep it up thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom