What's new

1926 Standing Liberty Quarter VIDEO

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Upvote 0
I Love it!! :headbang: One of my favorite coins!

It looks very cold there...where were your gloves? BRRRRRRR!

Congrats on that standing Liberty, whydah

Lorraine
 
:icon_thumleft: I love vids where you can actually hear the detector working
 
Smoogle said:
:icon_thumleft: I love vids where you can actually hear the detector working
If you liked this one you should check my other vids with all the silver coming off the beach... Enjoy
 
Must have been a Standing Liberty kind of day, I got a quarter and a half today. Ladies are tired of being covered up I guess.

Nice video, I too like to hear the detector especially since I'm just learning the SOV-GT.

Cliff
 
Nice video and find. Congrats.
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Nice video and find. Congrats.
Thanks I am using the GoPro camera with a head strap it works perfectly and stays on while bending down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom