What's new

1929 Oregon Chauffeur's License

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2012
Messages
8,691
Reaction score
22,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For all the years I've been a member of TNet, I don't believe I've ever posted a
"Find of Today". Figger it's about time I did... :laughing7:

Didn't find this today, but did find it again today. One of my better finds, and it is
complete with the pin still on the back. Found it in a Seattle area park back in
the mid-90's, buried deep in some fill that had been brought in.

DSCF9998.webp
 
Upvote 28
What a GREAT Score! Congrats! :notworthy:
 
Congrats on the great find !

I always wanted to find a Chauffeur's Badge but we live in a very rural farm area and I never thought I would.
Then about 5 or 6 years ago I found this one by a 1800's Cellar Hole in the woods.
They seem to clean up real nice.
 

Attachments

  • MAH - 1949 - Ohio Chauffeur Badge - Dug 6-1-20.webp
    MAH - 1949 - Ohio Chauffeur Badge - Dug 6-1-20.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 51
For all the years I've been a member of TNet, I don't believe I've ever posted a
"Find of Today". Figger it's about time I did... :laughing7:

Didn't find this today, but did find it again today. One of my better finds, and it is
complete with the pin still on the back. Found it in a Seattle area park back in
the mid-90's, buried deep in some fill that had been brought in.

View attachment 2244992
Nice. 👍
 
Outstanding….
Congratulations on the fantastic badge..
Thank you for sharing…
 
Great looking refind. Certainly one that you should keep out and do a few memories.
 
For all the years I've been a member of TNet, I don't believe I've ever posted a
"Find of Today". Figger it's about time I did... :laughing7:

Didn't find this today, but did find it again today. One of my better finds, and it is
complete with the pin still on the back. Found it in a Seattle area park back in
the mid-90's, buried deep in some fill that had been brought in.

View attachment 2244992
Too cool👍!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom