What's new

1938 civil war vet reunion

Junkironkid

Full Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2012
Messages
132
Reaction score
267
Golden Thread
0
Location
MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did not know where else to put this. These guys are in good shape to be that old.
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! I enjoyed the heck out of that! I got to eat a Thanksgiving dinner with a Civil War vet back in 1954 when I was a youngster living in Baltimore. He was a friend of my grandparents.
 
Wish I could go back in time with modern equipment. I would record and do a documentary.
 
Wish I could go back in time with modern equipment. I would record and do a documentary.

I wish I had some photos and more information about that fellow. My oldest sister probably remembers more than I do.
 
I love to watch these old videos of the old vets from around the turn of the century. A real good documentary in my opinion is Echoes of the Blue and Grey. A lot of good footage with some personal interviews from these old veterans from the War Between the States. That war as all wars, was Nothing Civil.
 
Good stuff thanks for sharing!!! "D"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom