What's new

1939-S Walking Liberty Half dollar!

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2006
Messages
2,429
Reaction score
697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
Hello!

I got out for a few hours today downtown ~ I only found a few wheat cents and some clad coins. But then late in the day I got invited by a friend to join him at a spot that he received permission to hunt. We both dug several wheat cents and clad, but I dug the only silver coin that was found there ~ a 1939-S Walking Liberty Half dollar! This is the 2nd Walker that I've found in less than 2 weeks!

I took pic's of it before and after I cleaned it up. This is my silver coin find #44 for the year!

Thanks for looking!
Neil
 

Attachments

  • April11-2010dirtyOBV.webp
    April11-2010dirtyOBV.webp
    28 KB · Views: 811
  • April11-2010dirtyREV.webp
    April11-2010dirtyREV.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 805
  • April11-2010cleanOBV.webp
    April11-2010cleanOBV.webp
    29.3 KB · Views: 822
  • April11-2010cleanREV.webp
    April11-2010cleanREV.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 818
Upvote 0
those walkers are just sick, my favorite coin by far. Hard to believe Eugene holds that much loot you are killing them for sure, keep it up:)
 
nice silver!!!!!! im like 13 for the year so far... MR TUFF
 
mobile miner said:
Great looking spread eagle. congrats :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

WHAT?! LOL @ "spread eagle"!! I'm a big fan of spread eagles, but I usually spend more time at other websites for that! HA HA HA HA!!!

Thanks man!

8^)
 
Awesome job buddy, man that half is sweeeeet!!!! Im at 23 silver coins for the year. :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom