What's new

1943 Copper Penny ?

sanddigger

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Island New York
Detector(s) used
beach hunter 300
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi, all its Sanddigger Happy New Year to all, and Good Hunting this Year ! I have
a Question .. Has anyone ever find a 1943 Copper Penny ? I want to retire I
Just Need The Penny to Do So, so It you have one and don't want it let me
know ok ..:BangHead::skullflag:
 
I have 7 of them.. I'll send you one :laughing7:
 
Good Luck! Not sure but I think there were only 8 of them. My bet is they are all accounted for.
 
Thanks I am On Long Island I will be looking for it in the Mail .. Thanks . happy New year to You. Sanddigger
 
cointrackers:
As a rough estimate of this coins value you can assume this coin in poor condition will be valued at somewhere around $60047, while one in "perfect" condition can bring $85782. This price does not reference any standard coin grading scale. So when we say poor, we mean worn more than would be expected from a coin in this age, and perfect meaning it looks "perfect" without flaw and possibly even certified.
 
If you ever find one check it with a magnet. Quite a few steel pennies were copper plated. Frank... 111-1 profile.webp
 
Sanddigger, let me check my pocket change....nope. Well If I find one you will be the first to know!
 
Thanks sanddigger. Great thread. I found a full roll of 43coppers!? That's why I'm responding from the Tropic Islands. ;)
Peace
 
i got two , and two 43' coppers. but id have to sort through my whole jar of wheaties. MINEMINEALL MINE, *Swallows them*
 
1943 Copper (14 known) Circulated 43-P estimated to be worth between $20-30k.
1943 D Copper (1 known)
1943 S Copper (6 known)
 
Just the other day the wife had on one of those emergency room "real life" shows where a guy comes in with two coins stuck in his throat. Low and behold the first one they grabbed with tweezers was you guessed it a 1943 cooper penny. More reality BS.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom