alderan33 Full Member Joined Oct 15, 2010 Messages 249 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville, NC Detector(s) used Whites Spectra V3I Garrett Pro Pointer Minelab Etrac Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 1, 2011 #1 Found this at 1 inch under the surface. Rang up as a quarter. I saw it on edge, picked it up and jerked my hand away like I had been bitten by a snake. Attachments finds July 2011 011.webp 39.2 KB · Views: 306 finds July 2011 012.webp 49.1 KB · Views: 306 Upvote 0
Found this at 1 inch under the surface. Rang up as a quarter. I saw it on edge, picked it up and jerked my hand away like I had been bitten by a snake.
Wldbil Bronze Member Joined May 10, 2010 Messages 1,816 Reaction score 159 Golden Thread 0 Location Claremore OK Detector(s) used White's XLT/ Garrett AT Pro/ Ace 250 Jul 1, 2011 #2 That thing is in great condition... Congrats
jewelerguy Gold Member Joined Jun 28, 2011 Messages 12,321 Reaction score 11,488 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Detector(s) used White's XLT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2011 #3 sweet! I love those walkers. my favorite coin