1952 mallo cup wrapper and coupon....

duffytrash

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2006
ohio river
almost as old as me...found today in old store front i was renovating....
remember these,baby boomers?? mallo cup.jpg

There's gotta be someone out there just a coin or two short of getting those 10 "Full Size" candy bars free of charge. Also, as far as I'm concerned there is no better chocolate cup filled with marshmallow creme than the the Boyer Mallo Cup. If you've never had one you don't know what you're missing, but then you could say the same thing about crack.

Yeah, I remember them now, but it's been a long time since I've seen one. I remember them being real good though.

They are still alive and well here in west Pa, get them anywhere and they are just as good as they always were.

it would be nice if i could get some...free is always good.....i think them smooties was the bomb,too....chase it down with a 8 oz coke filled with peanuts....pop usta be a lot better back in the day....20 oz bottles are just too much....oh well...

Last edited:
Yeah, I remember them now, but it's been a long time since I've seen one. I remember them being real good though.

you can still find them online and i have found some in stores here in wyoming.

I see them in almost all the stores here in northern Ohio. Never new they were gone from some places.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back