What's new

1968 Jefferson nikel S over D or D over S.

kroy88

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 4, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I recently started collecting. I've came across this nickle and not sure if what it is for sure. If some can help it would be appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • image-2031789323.webp
    image-2031789323.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 758
  • image-3665337686.webp
    image-3665337686.webp
    24.2 KB · Views: 450
  • image-955573514.webp
    image-955573514.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 444
  • image-2794509612.webp
    image-2794509612.webp
    31.1 KB · Views: 357
  • image-3398006443.webp
    image-3398006443.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 483
You have neither. What you have is a 1968-S S/S RPM. Good eye on finding this example. Did you find it in circulation? In it's current condition, I would guess a value of $1.
 
Yes it was found in circulation. Thanks for your help.
 
Yes it was found in circulation. Thanks for your help.

No problem. Nice find for 5 cents. And Welcome to TNet. By the way, this "My Collections" forum can be a sort of ghost town. You'll have more eyes seeing posts regarding questions in the "Coins" forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom