Yinzi50 Bronze Member Joined Sep 14, 2008 Messages 1,184 Reaction score 282 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2009 #1 I got so many of them, like 28 pieces! Start to wonder, can you sell these? Anyone has any luck making a profit on these DDOs? Upvote 0
I got so many of them, like 28 pieces! Start to wonder, can you sell these? Anyone has any luck making a profit on these DDOs?
Ifyndit Sr. Member Joined Dec 15, 2007 Messages 255 Reaction score 43 Golden Thread 0 Location The Pacific Northwest Detector(s) used Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50 Apr 22, 2009 #2 Yup, you sure can! I sold about 15 of mine for $8-$10 each to a coin dealer. Shop around to your local coin dealers and you might be surprised!
Yup, you sure can! I sold about 15 of mine for $8-$10 each to a coin dealer. Shop around to your local coin dealers and you might be surprised!
Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2009 #3 I had several and my coin dealer said no interest at all, he said there was no market for them!
OmegaMan Hero Member Joined Dec 9, 2007 Messages 720 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Apr 23, 2009 #4 I could not give them away. No coin dealer in town wants them. One day I might try eBay.