What's new

1974 silver class ring.

Reiska

Full Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2014
Messages
131
Reaction score
401
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
GM4 Pro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found something unexpected on the field today. A silver class ring from 1974. It belongs to the landowner's uncle. We're going to visit him in the near future and see what kind of reaction we get. :thumbsup:

IMG_20150615_190335482.webp IMG_8493_1.webp

About an inch in diameter. It's huge! And to think that he got this when he was 16-17 years old. We'll see if it still fits.
 
Upvote 22
Well done!
Keep us posted on the return.
Peace ✌
 
Keep us posted on his reaction. Good job
 
Nice good luck on the return :occasion14: I've never seen a class ring that looked like that before.
 
Your Finnish ring is very different from typical class rings of the USA, but beautiful! Looking forward to the return story. Congrats. Sub 8-)
 
Nice job, im sure he will be happy...
 
The landowner called his uncle about the ring today. He wanted to come and get it. This week probably. It's been missing for nearly 40 years. He couldn't remember how it got lost. The ring was made by a company called Kalevala Koru in 1963. They replicate ancient jewelry and patterns on many of their products.

Here are the hallmarks:
IMG_8496_1.webp

I left the ring to the landowner's place. I'll try to be there when he gets it.
 
That a nice looking ring & I'm sure the owner will be very happy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom