S Seabees Full Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 239 Reaction score 314 Golden Thread 0 Location The Golden State Detector(s) used -Whites & Minelab- Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2019 Thread Owner #1 Got out for an hour to a farm field. Two wheats- 57 & 44 and one silver 56 Attachments IMG_1501.webp 184.3 KB · Views: 176 IMG_1502.webp 183.7 KB · Views: 152
washingtonian Gold Member Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 6,509 Reaction score 12,900 Golden Thread 0 Location Puget Sound Detector(s) used Equinox 800, Whites DFX Nov 27, 2019 #2 Way to go! Not bad for a farm field. I always feel like hunting farms is an absolute shot in the dark unless you know of an old building that was once in the field. Anyways, good work finding silver!
Way to go! Not bad for a farm field. I always feel like hunting farms is an absolute shot in the dark unless you know of an old building that was once in the field. Anyways, good work finding silver!
S Seabees Full Member Joined Jan 3, 2014 Messages 239 Reaction score 314 Golden Thread 0 Location The Golden State Detector(s) used -Whites & Minelab- Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 27, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Thanks. This one was shot in the dark and I was very surprised I found theses.