What's new

1Real

streakert

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
414
Reaction score
500
Golden Thread
0
Location
central Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II
Minelab CTX 3030,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my second Real In three years about a mile apart, this is a 1 real from Peru. Totally unexpected I was in a yard that's primarily been 1940+ and then this pops out i t rang up as a penny on the CTX, the rain chased me out but you can bet I will be back!!
 

Attachments

  • 1459798114414.webp
    1459798114414.webp
    122.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 1459798127327.webp
    1459798127327.webp
    114.9 KB · Views: 157
Upvote 24
Looks like it's in really good shape too. Nice find.
 
Found my second Real In three years about a mile apart, this is a 1 real from Peru. Totally unexpected I was in a yard that's primarily been 1940+ and then this pops out i t rang up as a penny on the CTX, the rain chased me out but you can bet I will be back!!

Here the clean pics just in,
 

Attachments

  • 1459798599269.webp
    1459798599269.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 1459798611189.webp
    1459798611189.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 124
Very nice silver recovery, Congratualtions! :occasion14:
 
Very nice. Congrats
 
Gorgeous coin! I will never get tired of looking at Spanish silver....not ever I say 8-)
 
Spanish silver from the 1700's has my banner vote. Congrats!
 
I'd be so happy to find one of those, congrats!
 
Nice find. Probably some other goodies hiding in that yard somewhere. Just hope they aren't hiding under the house.
 
Nice Find! Congrats
 
Congratulations! That looks to be in great shape too. Well done.
 
Nice find. There hasnt been as much Spanish silver posted lately. I hope to post some soon:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom