Attachments

• 1922 Dollar first find.jpg
    1922 Dollar first find.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,402
Upvote 0

WolfmoonX

Dec 4, 2004
New Jersey
Nice!!! I just got my XLT two days ago and have yet to try it out because of the snow storm we had here in Jersey. I hope my luck runs on the same line as yours for my first time with the XLT. HH ....Wolf

Keith IL

Jan 8, 2004
I don't think you could have started out any better :o aas long as you realize your now addicted and ther's no cure ;D

BRD

Mar 26, 2004
WOW! Baddog1,
What a way to start. Few people ever find a silver dollar. You really started off the right way. Hope things continue to go that well.
BRD

Cladius

Mar 8, 2004
Looks like that dog can hunt!! Good Going! I hope your luck continues and welcome to the forum. Cladius.

G

giterdone

That's an awesome first find! I would say if you don't find any more oldies it was lost by a kid not supposed to be having it from dad's collection! Find others and it's for sure there was something there a long time ago. Maybe your housing was built on an old park or fairground. Giterdone

AlphaQuest

Jan 3, 2005
Western New York
Baddog1 Seems to me someone lost the peace dollar. It looks to be in very good condition. How far was in down did you find it?

Great job, and welcome to the forum.

AQ

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003
Jeez. Impressive.
I would give my left (non swinging) arm for a find like that. If that find is any indication..you will have the best MDing career in the history of the universe. Few ever find silver dollars, let alone ones in that coindition.

PS The Peace dollar is my favorite coin!

C

Carl in CO

Wow! Amazing. 1st day detecting in a 20 year old neighborhood. It goes to show you, you don't know what's there until you try.

D

Darod

Great Find!

I think I would spend more time in that yard! :)

Welcome.
Rod

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Awesome cartwheel! Did you finish the yard before going to the park? I know that i wouldn't be able to focus the rest of the day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread