What's new

1st half boxes of the new year-good results

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 9, 2006
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
811
Golden Thread
0
Location
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't posted much, last months boxes were dismal and about every other box was a skunk. This year started out differently,here's the results.Thursday's boxes.
1st box had 9-40%ers
2nd box had 2-40%ers,2-64s, and a walker(the 1st in a couple of weeks)
3rd box had 4-40%ers and 2 walkers
4th box had 5-40%ers,1-64 and 7 Walkers(one a 1917) :)

Hoping for the same date box on Friday and they were.The results.
1st box had 5-40%ers,1-64 and 2 Walkers
2nd box had 4-40ers
The 3rd box caught me by surprise.I didn't see anything sticking out on the ends but we had good results. The totals for that box were 70-40%ers and 1 Ben.

I could only think that with the worsening economy, people are cashing in collections just to pay the necessities,maybe that's were this came from.Also forgot to mention that I stopped by a few banks after work earlier in week. One bank had some rolls which I bought that had a nice 59 Ben and 5-40%ers.
The good stuff's still out there. Good luck to my fellow CRHers. MM2
 

Attachments

  • DSCN3059.webp
    DSCN3059.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 280
  • DSCN3060.webp
    DSCN3060.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 295
  • DSCN3063.webp
    DSCN3063.webp
    75.1 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0
:icon_sunny: My eyes are blinded from all that shiny silver. ;D :thumbsup:

Congratulations!!! Really GREAT boxes!!
 
WTG! Congrats! Love to see those walkers.
 
great finds...love the walkers...not enough of them around here...hope the rest of the year is just as good :thumbsup:
 
WOW, love the walkers.

I ordered my first box this week and it should be in next week and I hope I do as good as you did.
 
WOW - Awesome job bud!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
marvelous simply marvelous.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom