What's new

1st Indian point I have found

Colosprings73

Full Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2012
Messages
143
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Fisher CZ3D,
Tesoro Tejon,
Whites 6000 di pro,
Garrett Pro Pointer,
Detector Pro Pistol Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all,

I was metal detecting and out popped this point.
I dnot know anything about it.
It is extremely sharp in the sides.



ForumRunner_20121008_173217.webp



ForumRunner_20121008_173335.webp
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20121008_173248.webp
    ForumRunner_20121008_173248.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
I'm not sure that is an artifact from the picture. But I could be wrong!
 
Add a touch of water to it bro. Then repost. I think you might have something. Hard to say.
 
Its hard enough to see detail in photos..plus still some soil on it. but judging by its shape alone I would say a hafted scraper is possible.with no context or other info to go by like other artifacts from the area of the same material This is just a possiblity
 
Sorry, but I do not see any man made flaking. Wish you luck otherwise. At least your on the right track, and right material. :icon_thumleft:
 
Keep searching partner, you'll find a bunch...
 
Give her a good scrubbing and see what she says.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom