• IMG_2884.jpg
    IMG_2884.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 340
  • IMG_1174.jpg
    IMG_1174.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0
OMG! You are the CRH equivalant to a "cat lady" HH

Very cool Tim! Love the safe! LMAO, that is what I pictured your car looking like inside! Now for the good pics!:hello2: Maverick.

Wow...the paper rolls under the driver seat. TOO MUCH! LOL - love it.

I'll hit you up if and when I come to the North East!

TimZim said:
Here are some pics from 2012 theres more !!This will show my setup.:headbang:

This is awesome TimZim!!! I love your safe!!!

Jeeze. Tim... Clean the wrappers up, or you might find yourself not being able to break one day lol...

Great pics, Tim! Where did you get those bags, and what brand are they?

Great pics, Tim! Where did you get those bags, and what brand are they?
I asked a garda guy where he got his bags he said llbean there $30 each there the best.They hold 75lb with no prob,,I just do $1250 for dumping in the coin counters.

Looks like the floor of my car last summer while i was on the hunt...always wondered what a cop would think if i had been pulled over lol

Car pics see my favorite. I thought I was the only one who drove around in crh filth.

I hope you never get into a car wreck, they are going to think they hit a pinata with all the stuff flying all over.

Great post mr. Timzim. definitely gonna check into some bags similar to what you have there.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow! The safe is pretty amazing, hopefully it's full of silver.

Do you hunt while you drive? I've tried with CWRs and I gave up after the coins slid off my lap and in between the seat and the console!

Wow! The safe is pretty amazing, hopefully it's full of silver.

Do you hunt while you drive? I've tried with CWRs and I gave up after the coins slid off my lap and in between the seat and the console!
I do all most all my boxes in my car. when I do my 30 plus box days I do some home. I clean my car every day. What you see is from one day.

I knew you guys would like the car pics. The coin papers get pretty hi some times. My step son goes with me so we do most of the boxes be for we get home. The most boxes we can do is about 30 be for we get home. Then we finish the rest home. I never bring boxes in the house . They stay out side.

I hope you never get into a car wreck, they are going to think they hit a pinata with all the stuff flying all over.
That's funny when I get out some times I have to pick some up they get pushed out with my feet!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back