What's new

1st silver with 800 equinox.

Deftone

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
830
Reaction score
1,173
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been awhile since I swung. Always so busy with no time to get out. Decided to hit a spot between baseball fields. Gonna take me some time to figure out this equinox 800. I put the sixer on it.
20250914_191928.webp
I think I'll figure it out pretty good.
 
Upvote 18
Your doing good :) Keep it up aand i am sure you will
 
Congrats on your first coin with the 800. You will figure it out in time, and enjoy finding lots of goodies with it !
 
Congratulations! The 800 loves to sniff out deep silver even in old logging/ mining camps where it is loaded with iron everywhere. I have loved this machine and have been pleasantly surprised many many times. Enjoy those high tones!
 
Nice collection congrats on the silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom