What's new

1st silver!

jcobb

Hero Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
781
Reaction score
862
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
First silver find with my new CTX that is... lol

I knew it would eventually happen, just didn't know when or what form.
Hit some recently scraped lots that have been POUNDED by the local hunters. Managed this 4.5g silver charm and a watch fob. Didn't expect the fob at all. It was only about a half inch down.

Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • image-929463984.webp
    image-929463984.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image-2333351327.webp
    image-2333351327.webp
    96 KB · Views: 113
  • image-1448887865.webp
    image-1448887865.webp
    134 KB · Views: 117
Upvote 0
Oops! Wrong forum. I meant to post in today's finds. I was drooling over the loot y'all find on the beaches
 
Oops! Wrong forum. I meant to post in today's finds. I was drooling over the loot y'all find on the beaches


..But I already did the JFOB joke..lol
 
Some nice finds there, pretty cool fob

powered by pull tabs
 
That's a pretty one, jcobb; I like the little hearts style:hello2:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom