What's new

1st time roll hunting,, got a Gold states quarter

mech1

Greenie
Joined
Jan 5, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE PA
Detector(s) used
AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife went to the bank today , so I asked if she could get new quarters .. Teller told her they never get "new " quarters … but had 2 rolls to give her.
1 was hand rolled by someone ,, nothing ,,there...2nd was a Loomis , tight roll ,, opened + couldn't believe in the middle was this quarter ,I know ,not great ,,but still a pretty neat find ..
 

Attachments

  • 20190905_203241 (5).webp
    20190905_203241 (5).webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 20190905_203211.webp
    20190905_203211.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
They are pretty when gold plated. Our local coin shop sells them for 1 dollar each.
 
I found a pile of 5 of those gold plated quarters while metal detecting they were older but not silver I thought it was kinda wierd but really cool Good find..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom