What's new

2-15-12 silver

marinedad

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
1,648
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
pisgah forest, n.c.
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
amxfred picked me up again this afternoon, hit a park and hit 2 more silvers, a 1936 merc and a 1951-d quarter. along with usual trash and about 6 and a half bucks in clad. thanks for looking, hh all.
 
Doing pretty good this year Mark! Congrats on another two. :thumbsup:
 
WTG Mark, sounds like you and Fred cleaned out another park.
 
graet hunting mark nice to see that there is more silver out there just waiting to be found dennis
 
Anyone got an extra camera to give Mark? We need to see all his nice finds he has been getting lately!
 
Gimmie The Loot said:
Anyone got an extra camera to give Mark? We need to see all his nice finds he has been getting lately!

Nice silvers....

As to the camera I do have one that worked when last used and powers up fine...It is a Sony Mavica....It takes floppy disk though...I even have a usb floppy drive I would pitch in for transfering the pics if need be...Someone else will have to come up with the floppy disks...dont believe they are available around these parts anymore.....If you want it Mark send me an address....I will ship it to you no charge....

Soup
 

Attachments

  • DSC02421.webp
    DSC02421.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC02422.webp
    DSC02422.webp
    15.9 KB · Views: 161
Gimmie The Loot said:
Anyone got an extra camera to give Mark? We need to see all his nice finds he has been getting lately!
I believe Mark has a nice camera. I just think he is out of film. :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
thanks for the offer soupy, after thinking i have a floppy around here somewhere and looking around i couldn't find one. i do have 2 cameras that should work but still have trouble.
 
One of these days I'm gonna come back by and take some pics Mark, and get some more field hunting and rural park lessons!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom