markmopar
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 967
- Reaction score
- 88
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- southern NJ/southeast VA
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My Tuesday boxes didn't show because of the holiday.
Wednesday I did 3 CWI boxes, one skunked, the other two gave up 11 40%
Thursday was 2 Garda boxes, 1 CWI plus $190 in hand rolls. The rolls skunked, as did two boxes. The last box had 1 40%.
Friday was a Brinks box and a Garda box. The Brinks was my 4th in a row skunk. the other box had 3 40%.
So, for the week my total was 15 40% and no 90%.
Worst week ever since I started hunting.
Wednesday I did 3 CWI boxes, one skunked, the other two gave up 11 40%
Thursday was 2 Garda boxes, 1 CWI plus $190 in hand rolls. The rolls skunked, as did two boxes. The last box had 1 40%.
Friday was a Brinks box and a Garda box. The Brinks was my 4th in a row skunk. the other box had 3 40%.
So, for the week my total was 15 40% and no 90%.
Worst week ever since I started hunting.
Upvote
0







