What's new

2-28 finds **Video**

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a great 5 hour hunt today.

Caution: It was a breezy day, around 3:30 on the video it gets kinda loud, so you might want to turn your speakers down a bit.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the gold ring...
 
Thank you Mumszie and Craig-PI. :icon_thumleft:
 
Sorry we missed you . Ken and I went early, Ken got a 14Kt. man's band and I got a heavy silver chain. It got rough about noon.

You did good. Congrats on the gold.
 
Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Nice vid and nice finds.

Something is driving me crazy...at 20 seconds in I see a ring? at the upper left...Or is that a shell?

HH Joe
 
Congrats on the gold :thumbsup: the only problem I saw though was you didn't do the happy dance :laughing9: :laughing9:
HH-drewan
 
Les West Central Fl said:
Sorry we missed you . Ken and I went early, Ken got a 14Kt. man's band and I got a heavy silver chain. It got rough about noon.

You did good. Congrats on the gold.
Thanks Les. I was looking for you and Ken. I thought maybe you guys were hitting up some local beaches. Congrats on your finds. Catch ya next time :icon_thumleft:
 
DrJoePrime said:
Congrats! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Nice vid and nice finds.

Something is driving me crazy...at 20 seconds in I see a ring? at the upper left...Or is that a shell?

HH Joe
Thanks DrJoePrime. I see what you mean. It was only a shell. I've had to do a few double-takes when scanning the beach. Certain shapes, reflections, etc. If it had been a ring, I would've been on it in a flash.
 
drewan29 said:
Congrats on the gold :thumbsup: the only problem I saw though was you didn't do the happy dance :laughing9: :laughing9:
HH-drewan
Thanks drewan29. No happy dance, too many tourists around. :-X
 
willie d said:
drewan29 said:
Congrats on the gold :thumbsup: the only problem I saw though was you didn't do the happy dance :laughing9: :laughing9:
HH-drewan
Thanks drewan29. No happy dance, too many tourists around. :-X

Think you should have done the happy dance anyway Willie.....it's
good practice and keeps you warm at the same time. LOL
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
gold nuggets said:
willie d said:
drewan29 said:
Congrats on the gold :thumbsup: the only problem I saw though was you didn't do the happy dance :laughing9: :laughing9:
HH-drewan
Thanks drewan29. No happy dance, too many tourists around. :-X

Think you should have done the happy dance anyway Willie.....it's
good practice and keeps you warm at the same time. LOL
Gold Nuggets :hello:
With temps in the 80's, no need to keep warm. The happy dance would only draw more attention. I already had 7 or so tourists crowding around me while I was digging. Some of those folks do not know the meaning of "personal space".
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom