What's new

2.5 hour hunt produces $10.03 (3 nice silver)

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
12,099
Reaction score
18,282
Golden Thread
1
Location
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can't believe how nice the weather has been in Ohio. Went out today to one of my go-to spots, detected a strip about 20 yd by 60 yd. Found my 1st Barber dime, and my oldest Merc. Hope ya'll got out today.

20141228_134233[1].webp
 
Upvote 52
Nice going on the three silvers, and getting a couple of firsts also.
 
Nice finds congrats on the silver scores.
 
sweet silver!
 
Nice hatrick on silvers!
 
Sweet silvers Loco congrats...
 
Nice silvers, congratulations on your first barber dime.
 
Congrats Loco on your first Barber! Same year as my first, but yours looks better.
 
Congrads on the Silver, and enjoy the weather while you can... Fall is coming with cool nights already ...
 
I'm sure he did! December 28, 2014
 
Congratulations on the three silver coins! I'm so glad you found your first Barber dime, looks in good shape!
 
I need to pay better attend attention. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Gratz! You've been doing pretty good lately!
 
Back in December I pulled all 3 from the same plug. I doubt if it was a coins spill due to the large date range. These were where the back of the end zone used to be at an old football field.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom