What's new

2 BIG silver rings

dirtdigger1581

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2011
Messages
591
Reaction score
270
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chesapeake, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Garrett AT Pro, Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm posting one old find and one from today. The first one I found last month on the 13th of July and never got around to posting. It's a giant silver ring weighing in at 15.21g. It looks like a custom made ring to me. A friend of mine suggested it might be Indian Silver. I love the turquoise stones in the middle. I still haven't forgotten the sound of that one clanging around in the scoop.

Second ring I found today. It was the first target I dug on the day. Got it way out in chest deep water. This one has a class ring style to it, but I don't recognize any of the characters on it. Weighs a whopping 13.61g. Anyone recognize any of the characters? I could use some help with the ID on this one.

The rest of the hunt wasn't too productive, but was a great day to spend in the water. Hope everyone is finding their treasures!!

Happy Hunting!

-Nate
 

Attachments

  • 07-13-12silverring.webp
    07-13-12silverring.webp
    38.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 07-13-12silverring2.webp
    07-13-12silverring2.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 127
  • 08-04-12silverring.webp
    08-04-12silverring.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 08-04-12silverring2.webp
    08-04-12silverring2.webp
    39.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 08-04-12silverring3.webp
    08-04-12silverring3.webp
    40.5 KB · Views: 171
Upvote 0
I'm sorry I can't help but that turquoise ring is really nice. congrats
 
That makes an ounce of silver and a little more!Congrats!
 
Nice finds....
 
Those are nice! WTG
 
Nice finds. This ring is Arabic ring of KSA. Congratulation!!
 
Big silver...nice.
 
2 nice silver rings!! Congrats.
 
Nice and nice.
I've tried going deeper here but the surf is too rough, maybe I should snorkel!
 
Those are two very nice looking silver ring finds.

I'm wondering if in the third pic, if the ring was turned around,,,could be the letters " J" & "U" ; It's a long shot, but maybe .....

Congrats on both ring finds!

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom