What's new

2 BIG thumbs up for Fisher/First Texas!

SilverFinger

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2008
Messages
327
Reaction score
158
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodstock, Georgia
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Eagle Spectrum, Treasuremaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My Fisher F4 bit the dust. :( I bought it slightly used about a year ago. I sent it to Fisher for repair and they immediately contacted me when they received it, were very, very friendly and patient. Since I didn't send it with the original receipt, I figured sure, I gotta pay for it's repair even though it's not 5 years old. I didn't know the warranty was transferrable. I worked with Felix there. He was awesome. He called the ORIGINAL place of purchase for me, gave 'em the serial #, verified it was within the warranty, had it repaired and has sent it back. Great customer service has to be reported. Phenomoinal. Thanks again Fisher/First Texas and Felix - you turned a sad nightmare into a positive experience!
PS-
Even though me and the F4 have gotten along great and it's found me some great stuff, it'll probably be relegated to a powerful backup once I get my White's M6.
 
It is good to know that First Texas is finally getting it's act together and doing something about their customer disservice. Maybe I can start thinking about replacing my old CZ-20 with a new CZ-21. :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom