What's new

2 boxes coming today

packerbacker

Gold Member
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
8,350
Reaction score
2,992
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife picked up one box and already went through it. She scored well! 7 Franklins (a 51, 2 54's, 58, 59, 61 and 62. mintmarks unknown) She also got 8 of the 1964's and 11 of the 40% variety. I pick up a box on the way home tonoght. I hope I do nearly as well.
 
Upvote 0
Sounds like she's got the silver touch- better let her go through yours too. :happy1: HH Mark
 
That's a great box. Hope the next one is just as good.
 
Yeah, I'm kinda anxious to get home now. The box I'm getting is from the same branch her box came from, just a different town about 55 miles apart. I may get the same mix........or better?? :thumbsup:
 
Congratulations to you and your wife PB! Hope you post the results of a twin second box tonight.. HH, Gpurs...
 
Congrats PB.....excellent box!!! Don't you know that women have the touch.....ha!

Good luck on the 2nd box. Hope it just as good or better.
 
Good score. Hope your box is good also.

Cat
 
Much luck on the last box. I'm hoping that I'm seeing a rising trend in silver finds here. My wife always finds more silver than I do. When I can get her to sit and go through them with me.

HH.
 
Well, dangit! You folks were right, I should have let her go through the second box also. I got skunked! Oh, I did find a 2005 but I'm not very excited about it. I've only had 2 other skunk boxes before and that's because they were ALL 2001's. These were mixed dates but no silver. Oh well, dues paid, better box next time.
 
packerbacker said:
Well, dangit! You folks were right, I should have let her go through the second box also. I got skunked! Oh, I did find a 2005 but I'm not very excited about it. I've only had 2 other skunk boxes before and that's because they were ALL 2001's. These were mixed dates but no silver. Oh well, dues paid, better box next time.
Buy ya books and ya just eat the covers LOL. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom