What's new

2 boxes yesterday. Found part of a collection!

capy325

Full Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Unfortunately it was a collection of NIFC's... Must have been 150 of them or more. Been finding more and more of them lately, not sure why :dontknow:. Back into the wild they go!
 
Upvote 0
That's funny that you got those. I had gotten very few NIFC's until last week's box. Found about 60 of them, all 2003, 2004 and 2006, and all BU. I didn't find any 2005, or 2007.

I'm keeping the ones I found, at least for a short while.
 
??? What is a NIFC? Sorry I'm not to smart on coin roll hunting,only tried it once. got four boxes from bank,and all were skunks.I do enjoy reading what you-all post though. :coffee2:
 
ky.rebel said:
??? What is a NIFC? Sorry I'm not to smart on coin roll hunting,only tried it once. got four boxes from bank,and all were skunks.I do enjoy reading what you-all post though. :coffee2:
Not Intended For Circulation
 
I got a bunch in the last box I got ranging from 2002 - 2010. I don't keep any of them.
 
clovis97 said:
That's funny that you got those. I had gotten very few NIFC's until last week's box. Found about 60 of them, all 2003, 2004 and 2006, and all BU. I didn't find any 2005, or 2007.

I'm keeping the ones I found, at least for a short while.

I also got my first few NIFCs recently. Until I get overwhelmed by them I'm definitely keeping mine too.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom