What's new

2 Boxes

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Searched 2 of the double layered boxes today.
Found a 1966. 2 more tomorrow.

HH
Gilbert
 
Upvote 0
I mostly search the double layers. I get many more keepers than from the single layered boxes.

Around here the double layers are actually quarter boxes turned inside out. Do you guys see that also?

JasonB
 
JasonB said:
I mostly search the double layers. I get many more keepers than from the single layered boxes.

Around here the double layers are actually quarter boxes turned inside out. Do you guys see that also?

JasonB

Yeah, all my Tn Brinks Boxes are Quarter Boxes filled with layered Halves, some go this way and some go at right angle to others. Have always wondered why they do not have half Boxes for Half's(?). And they are NOT doubled but triple layered boxes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom