The Rebel
Silver Member
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2011
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 6,840
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Southwest, CT
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Had Thursday & Friday off from work. Thursday decided to go back to my old virgin site where I got my cobb years ago. I gridded the heck out of this place with my 6x10 D Coil and was rewarded with 2 more coppers. One is a CT Copper, I believe it was a 1787. The other I believe was a KG III, as I think I see a right facing bust. What do you guys think? Also got a pc of a shoe buckle. I'll have to go back thru my finds from this site as I know I've pulled other pcs, so hopefully I have more to this one.
Friday saw me at a site that I found in the summer. This place was pounded hard by past tectorists but I was able to nab 2 flat buttons, a pewter folding knife as well as what appears to be a pc of etched metal artwork.
HH!
Roger
Friday saw me at a site that I found in the summer. This place was pounded hard by past tectorists but I was able to nab 2 flat buttons, a pewter folding knife as well as what appears to be a pc of etched metal artwork.
HH!
Roger
Attachments
-
DSCF0132.webp398.4 KB · Views: 117 -
DSCF0133.webp424.1 KB · Views: 97 -
DSCF0141.webp221.9 KB · Views: 96 -
xDSCF0141.webp233.8 KB · Views: 99 -
DSCF0136.webp165.5 KB · Views: 96 -
DSCF0138.webp158.8 KB · Views: 96 -
DSCF0140.webp193.3 KB · Views: 103 -
DSCF0143.webp263.5 KB · Views: 100 -
DSCF0144.webp94.5 KB · Views: 93 -
DSCF0145.webp110 KB · Views: 100 -
DSCF0146.webp182.6 KB · Views: 93 -
DSCF0147.webp202.2 KB · Views: 95 -
DSCF0148.webp161.3 KB · Views: 91
Upvote
14

the CT copper always makes a good hunt .......... 








