What's new

2 gold this morning...

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
The last few mornings were bleak, with very few targets and only a few clad coins, so I was feeling a bit discouraged. But, you can't find gold sleeping in, so I went back out at first light this morning to an ocean bay that I hadn't hunted yet this year. It was a beautiful morning, with perfect weather, calm waters, and a scenic swimming beach surrounded by sailboats moored just outside the swim buoys.

I got the 14k crucifix first, and within about 10 minutes I got the 10k white gold band...

9ce1c70e.jpg
 
Upvote 0
That's a beautiful cross! Congrats on both pieces of gold. Keep it up! :hello2:
 
Thanks for the nice replies everyone! It is hunts like this that keep me motivated and inspired to keep going out again and again, even after a long dry spell.

I also look to all of you, through your posts, for inspiration! I think it was Dr. Joe who said the gold is there - sometime it shows itself and sometimes it doesn't, but it is there. I tend to agree!
 
time4me said:
Thanks for the nice replies everyone! It is hunts like this that keep me motivated and inspired to keep going out again and again, even after a long dry spell.

I also look to all of you, through your posts, for inspiration! I think it was Dr. Joe who said the gold is there - sometime it shows itself and sometimes it doesn't, but it is there. I tend to agree!

Lots of gold there, just have to get the coil over it, move some of this da-n sand so we can see it......
 
looking good when you going back?
 
plymouthian12 said:
looking good when you going back?

Hey Kent, I head back home to California this coming Friday. Sorry I missed the hunt with you and Rick last weekend - I really wanted to do that one, and was planning on it all week, but for some reason I had Sunday in my head, not Saturday, so I missed out. Oh well, I'm sure we'll get together again for a hunt when I'm back next summer.

Jim
 
maybe we'll get a night hunt in before you go
 
Nice gold! Congrats :icon_thumright:
 
You got a great payday on your early am hunt. I'm inspired, Thanks!
 
Great finds and bonus beach glass :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom