What's new

2 gold this morning...

time4me

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2005
Messages
1,296
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
The last few mornings were bleak, with very few targets and only a few clad coins, so I was feeling a bit discouraged. But, you can't find gold sleeping in, so I went back out at first light this morning to an ocean bay that I hadn't hunted yet this year. It was a beautiful morning, with perfect weather, calm waters, and a scenic swimming beach surrounded by sailboats moored just outside the swim buoys.

I got the 14k crucifix first, and within about 10 minutes I got the 10k white gold band...

9ce1c70e.jpg
 
Upvote 0
30 views and no replies, Par for the course around here. Awesome finds! :hello2: Gold is awesome, multiple Gold is awesome x2!! Way to go. It seems if certain individuals around here find some mundane crap it is oogled and awed upon by a select few. I know how hard a truly GOOD find is to make and how much aggravation taking the time to post it is, so I appreciate your hard work on both counts. I used to love to come to this board and see all the neat finds and read the nice comments, I could spend hours here, but lately it seems only certain posters' finds are appreciated so I am contemplating not wasting my time posting mine anymore. I don't do it for a pat on the back, I don't need that, I can look in my safe deposit box at the bank and get all the gratification I need, but I am frankly sick of CERTAIN same ol' mundane finds being posted by the same ol' people and getting 25 responses on how great they are to see. Give me a break.... I post my finds as a courtesy as I like to SEE what others find and I would feel like a cheat to look at those and never contribute anything. Not to long ago gravediggerMax from Virginia Beach got some rude comments about his videos and how they "just wanted to see the finds" What a load of crap, I love the videos, I love seeing the beach, the conditions and techniques, I learn SOMETHING everytime I watch one so keep 'em coming and if they don't want to watch they don't have too, don't make it easy for them by posting pics Max, if they want to see what you found make them watch!! Anyway Congrats bigtime on the great finds and keep it up!!
 
Beautiful gold finds, T4M! :headbang:

I love the crucifix!

Keep 'em comin'

Lorraine
 
congrats on the golden day Time- for- me, fresh air in your lungs, the sun on your face and the tranquility of the beach ..........lifes good!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 7_15_4.gif
    7_15_4.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 834
Cross looks chunkyyyy. I like it.
 
Nice Gold! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

The gold is always there .... sometimes it waits a short time and sometimes it waits a long time ... but it's there ... and it's waiting for you (or me).

HH Joe
 
Absoulutily beautiful, Love them. Gorgeous crucifix!!!!!
 
Real nice!! congrats on the gold. Where you hunting/ East coast ? new england? thasnks for posting.
 
Wow !!! What a great hunt you had .. Thanks for sharing :headbang: :hello2: :icon_salut:
 
Time4me,

Some nice finds there, that would make up for several skunks....


Captain Loosechange said:
30 views and no replies, Par for the course around here.

CLC,


Anyone can view a post, but you have to be a registered member to post a reply. The 30 views could easly have all been non registered guests, it had only been 1:08 minutes between his post and your post about the lack of replies....

Right now there are 962 Guests, but only 264 Users (members) on TN.
 
SWEEEET!! I'm still waiting for my first Crucifix! Maybe this weekend?? :hello2:

Aaron
 
Captain Loosechange said:
30 views and no replies, Par for the course around here. Awesome finds! :hello2: Gold is awesome, multiple Gold is awesome x2!! Way to go. It seems if certain individuals around here find some mundane crap it is oogled and awed upon by a select few. I know how hard a truly GOOD find is to make and how much aggravation taking the time to post it is, so I appreciate your hard work on both counts. I used to love to come to this board and see all the neat finds and read the nice comments, I could spend hours here, but lately it seems only certain posters' finds are appreciated so I am contemplating not wasting my time posting mine anymore. I don't do it for a pat on the back, I don't need that, I can look in my safe deposit box at the bank and get all the gratification I need, but I am frankly sick of CERTAIN same ol' mundane finds being posted by the same ol' people and getting 25 responses on how great they are to see. Give me a break.... I post my finds as a courtesy as I like to SEE what others find and I would feel like a cheat to look at those and never contribute anything. Not to long ago gravediggerMax from Virginia Beach got some rude comments about his videos and how they "just wanted to see the finds" What a load of crap, I love the videos, I love seeing the beach, the conditions and techniques, I learn SOMETHING everytime I watch one so keep 'em coming and if they don't want to watch they don't have too, don't make it easy for them by posting pics Max, if they want to see what you found make them watch!! Anyway Congrats bigtime on the great finds and keep it up!!
I think it started downhill with overkill overkill.
 
Gold gets the blood flowing. Congrats on your nice finds.
 
Nice finds but i like that crucifix. I found one close to that but it is silver. HH
 
that would get the lear rolling

nice spin for sure
fine tickets tooooo
 
Finds like yours are why we hunt for the gold T4M.
Beautiful tickets. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
that cross is amazing. congrats
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom